Dr. Gautam Allahbadia – Academic Qualifications
* Exam | Year Of Passing | Attempts | Other Information
- SSC | 1979 | 1st Attempt | Passed with Distinction & Stood 1st in the school.
- HSC | 1981 | 1st Attempt | Passed with Distinction.
- 1st MBBS | 1982 | 1st Attempt | Distinction in Biochemistry.
- 2nd MBBS | 1984 | 1st Attempt | 1st in Forensic Medicine.
- 3rd MBBS | 1985 | 1st Attempt | 1st in Ob/Gyn Competitive Examination.
- DGO | 1989 | 1st Attempt | Gold Medal & Dr. B. N. Purandare Prize.
- MD (BOM) | 1990 | 1st Attempt
- FCPS | 1990 | 1st Attempt
- DFP | 1990 | 1st Attempt | Gold Medal for standing First.
- DNB (Delhi) | 1991 | 1st Attempt | Diplomate of the National Board in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
From 6.1.86 to 5.1.87 (1 Year) at LTMMC and LTMGH Sion, Bombay-400 022.
Maharashtra Medical Council Dated 2nd March 1987.
Registration No: 57990.
PAPERS PUBLISHED OR ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
Thesis for MD Examination: Plastic Surgery on the Fallopian tube-A reappraisal of 51 cases.
Dissertation for FCPS Examination: Myomectomy: A study of 50 cases.